We are located on Beautiful Flathead Lake.
A Friendly Place to Stay!
Edgewater is a clean and friendly place to stay! We always strive to make your stay here enjoyable and memorable. Come visit Montana, stay a while, and enjoy the beauty we have to offer. Fish our lakes, rivers, and streams. Enjoy the wildlife in beautiful Glacier National Park and the Flathead National Forest. Visit the OHV Park located 12 miles from us on Blacktail Mountain. Enjoy a night out to eat at any of the superb restaurants in town. There is something for everyone here, whether you are ready for adventure and excitement or just a nice quiet day on the beach.
Our season runs from May 1st through September 30th.
- All Sites Are Full Hookup and Big Rig Friendly
- Room for Slide Outs
- 30/50 Amp Hookups
- Rig Washing OK (Small Fee Required)
- Clean Restrooms, Showers, and Laundry
- Restrooms and Showers are Wheelchair Accessible
- Gathering Room, Cable TV, Free Wi-Fi
- 8 Classic Rooms, 4 Classic Kitchenette Units, 7 Condo Units, and 7 fully furnished Cabins
- Many of our rooms and cabins are pet-friendly with a $25 pet fee
- A fenced in dog run is provided along with doggy bags
- Lake Access, Dock, and Swimming Area
- Charter Fishing, Boat/Kayak/Paddleboard Rentals, and Lake Tours within walking distance
- Patio, charcoal grill, and picnic table at each RV Site
- Pavilion For Family Gatherings and Barbecues
- Local On-site RV Repairs – Plumbing, Electrical, Heating and Warranty Repairs
Our cozy Cabins include a queen bed, futon, and twin bunk beds! They are located in the RV Park.